.

.
Prácticas de redacción

domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

An unknown start (V)

Henry took the photograph. He stared at it without any expression on his face, only looking at the photograph as it were the last thing he could see before die. Anna closed her eyes strongly and bit her lips, wishing that all this had an end, at least a good end.

The old man sighed and give her back the photograph.

''From where did you get this?''

Anna held the tears on her throat.

''That is not the point Henry, I have to know if you know who is the little boy on this photograph, and I promise that after that, you will never see me again''.    

The silence fell between them cold. The wind began to swing Anna's hair and suddenly Henry embraced her against his chest.

''You can't go away from me Anna...I have been waiting for you all my life...all my life''.


                             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario