.

.
Prácticas de redacción

domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

Senses

If don't know myself,
Who will know me better ?
It is such a strange question
 I don't even believe in it
No, I have to forget it
The answer it is not true at all

You look at me like a mirror in the roof
Waiting for the moonlight
Where the cats are meowing
Bursting their echoes in the hidden caves 
In the ocean
Does it come to you? Could you hear it?

Close the two doors of the soul and listen slowly to me,
Let the blue melody come into the loneliness
I know you are near, nearer from my voice

Follow the signals
Fill  the path with the tears
Build your base
Don’t wait only for me
I am used to sleeping in the dark
I will be there soon
I hope I will be there

I see blurred lines in your poetry
But it doesn't mean something to me


                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario