.

.
Prácticas de redacción

viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

Fear appears when insecurity says ''Hello''

All these last days I have been experimenting something indescribable. It feels like all the good vibes have disappeared, the chaos is coming again, the papers start to choke me slowly...January is just around the corner and, surprise, it comes carrying presents full of exams.

I always try not to focus my thoughts only in the exams but, to be honest, they are always the ones that can make you be happily ever after or unlike this, let you down in the saddest emotional state.

I know exams are necessary in order to show you have already learnt the skills you have been studying during the year but, they have the ability to make me feel more and more little as they are nearer, what is commonly called insecurity.

The same feelings comes to me while I am studying, ''Am I  doing it well?'', ''Am I going in the right way''?...This is not new, though this is my first year at university, that has nothing to do with my eternal horror to exams, that exist since I was at the high school and truly sadly, it seems it will be with me forever.

Fortunately, things are not always as dark as we see it and sometimes I really realise that I'm studying what I've always wanted to study, my favorite subject of all the time so, that's can't go wrong, I have reached my goal, I'm an university student, I'm supposed to get over the exams, what is possible, Im sure, like it always have been in the past years.

Thank you for reading, I hope you have felt identified with my words and that these have helped you, like writing this has helped me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario