.

.
Prácticas de redacción

viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

My favorite pet=My cats!

I´ve always loved cats, since I was a child. I also like dogs but in some way I feel better with cats.
Firstly, I think they´re one of the most peaceful animals and that can be caused because they waste sixteen hours of the day only for sleeping.

When I come back home and I see my three cats sleeping in the sofa, I experiment such a great feeling. They gives me the calm that I need after a long busy day. Sometimes, I can´t avoid wake up my cats and petting them, usually they change their position and begin to purr, they are so lovely!

                                          Arrorro taking a rest.

Having a cat by my side has became necessary for me. Besides, I feed homeless cat that appear in front of my door, some of them are very small and in fact, one of my cats called Arrorro is one os these little cats that I tried to help.

                                         O´malley and Tom, of course taking a rest.


For me, my cats are like a part of my family, not only my predilect pets, they are my most patient friends.



Tom posing for the camera.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario