.

.
Prácticas de redacción

sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

My favorite place

There is not best place for losing myself that this beautiful and unspoilt beach called Las llanas in Murcia or  Playa de las algas as well . This is my favorite place to go in holiday with  my family or with friends. Many people don´t know it or they prefer going to a crowded beach, so this one is usually empty or without many people around.

                                Impressive photograph of the views.

Sunny days are the best because the water is clear and crystal. Imagine  yourself having a relaxing bath between the waves while you are smelling the salt breeze that the wind blows. Then, you get out of the water and lay down to feel the sun rays above your body and look at the sky, where you will probably see some seagulls flying around looking for their lunch. This is a typical day in Las llanas,a fantastic day  for me .

There is three ways to get into this beach: By car( of course if you don´t live near) and by cycling or by walking, the most environmentally-friendly, fun and adventurous ways if you live in a village near to there. I love going by walking, the path which I have to go through  is so mysterious and it seems so endless that it become a challenge for me. I do it with plenty of happiness because after the effort I will find one of the most gorgeous beaches in my city.

You should go to Las llanas if you want to discover a little  paradise in Murcia and for sure have a very good time with  people you love.

2 comentarios:

  1. I feel like visiting this unknown paradise as soon as I am on holiday. Thank you¡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks to you! I´m glad you like it :))

    ResponderEliminar