.

.
Prácticas de redacción

domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

All we need is love for music

Many times I have made myself a question: What would I do without music in this world?

I only know that I would be in a real trouble, because music has became an essential part in my life, it makes me develop my creativity, it creates a new dimension of me and helps me to write new stories or think in a new storyline of a film that will never be released. This are only some reasons of why I love so much music but what about saving me from feeling  bored? I have to thanks music and musicians a lot  for filling all these hours that would have been boring, turn them into dreams come from  their melodies.


After this BIG thanks to music for being in the world, I start to answer my proposal. There is something deeper beyond listening to music, there are emotions that comes through our ears and make us be happy or at least be less sad than before , something that can´t be expressed with words but yes with movements of our body while you are in a party or only singing in your bedroom for instance. Music is such a  huge world!, so enormous that you never know what you are going to discover the following day while you are searching on internet, so endless that everybody can find their place in it and of course so cruel that only the opinion of your best friend, your brother or even a comment in a youtube video can make you hate what you  loved without any doubt  before.

If I could change something from the internet would be the people who insult music. No matter what kind of music, it is unacceptable, and actually I don't understand why this people are writing a comment in a music video of a singer or a band they dislike, they don´t think in people who really finds meaning in the melody or in the lyrics, they are only selfish and arrogant people   who believe that their taste in music is the one and only and the best  in the whole world, how wrong they are!


Fortunately, I don´t usually find something unpleasant in the comments section of a piece of music I really like and if I find something stupid I ignore it,  but I know that this happens constantly, not only in youtube comments but in opinion sections of some music magazines.

Behind each impolite speech there are people who feel bad for hearing  unfair arguments, behind each piece of music there are people who have been working in it for months or years. I´m not saying that nobody can say their opinion about music,  in fact I think that is necessary but always with respect. I agree with the rights of people who loves enjoying music above all and let the others enjoy music too. 

This is the only important thing for me: delighting in your favorite music, sharing it with your friends to have fun together and find out new music to adore.

All we need is love for music ;)

My playlist has no end and I love so many genres and musicians but here are some special songs I really love and people usually don't listen to.

Thanks for reading :)








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario