.

.
Prácticas de redacción

miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

October is here!

Hi Everyone!

Today is 1st October and that means that we are officially  in autumn. I think that autumn and spring are my favorite seasons of the year. I don´t see the moment to take my warm coat and my black boots and go out in a cold day. I love this time of the year, in some way I feel it is more poetic...The old leaves are falling, drifting away by the wind while you are trying to avoid the puddles on the street.

Although I love going to the beach to see the sea and breath the salt air, the summer in Murcia is extremely hot and long, so I´m very tired of the  sunny days. Moreover, I love the rain,(only without thunders and rays), the rain clean the air of the atmosphere, it´s  sound is so serene, calm, when is raining you can realise how powerful is the nature and the effects that she can make on us.

Finally I would like to wish you a very peaceful and nice autumn full of good moments and laughs.







1 comentario: